Monday, July 16, 2012

Andaman And Nicobar Islands Through Camera Lens

Last month with my friends I went on a much needed break that I was eying for a long time. The destination that we chose was no less then a heaven, yes we went to Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The place was so peaceful and beautiful that I almost forgot about all my tensions and office problems. The blue water of the Bay of Bengal added extra charm to this place.

Although I must say that when I was coming back I was left wanting for more. I wish to go there asap. Seriously did not want to come back but coming back was the saddest part of my trip.

Now not saying any much here I would like to share some of the beautiful clicks of the paradise called Andaman and Nicobar.

The Fortune Park Resort


Andaman Beach



Enjoy Deep Sea Diving In Andaman and Nicobar Islands



The View From Sun Set Resort


Amazing View of Andaman Beach


The View of Andaman and Nicobar Islands From Plane


Sunset At Andaman Islands

2 comments:

abcindiatours.com said...

Andaman Tour packages - Andaman and Nicobar islands is one of the most famous in India. It is one of the best Islands in the world and a good place for holidays, honeymoons and party to refresh the mind with body. It is situated on the Narrows of Bengal which is the most incredibly striking place for tourists everywhere on the earth. Visit To know about India tour and travel visit Online India Travel.

abcindiatours.com said...

Andaman Tour packages - Andaman and Nicobar islands is one of the most famous in India. It is one of the best Islands in the world and a good place for holidays, honeymoons and party to refresh the mind with body. It is situated on the Narrows of Bengal which is the most incredibly striking place for tourists everywhere on the earth. Visit To know about India tour and travel visit Online India Travel.